You are purchasing a seat at an intimate workshop with Marianne Taylor in Basingstoke on the 2nd of October 2016. Places are strictly limited.
Basingstoke city centre. Mainline rail services from London Waterloo (& Gatwick airport via Clapham Junction), bus services from Heathrow airport.
Sunday 2nd October 2016. Price includes a day of learning + working lunch.
The Live What You Love workshop is for photographers wanting to pursue their dream by building a successful business around their passion. It’s for artists who want to feel as inspired and excited about creating a satisfying business, as they do about creating images. It’s for dreamers who want to feel like they’re living a meaningful life and running a business that lights them up, while also staying profitable.
Most of the teaching will take place in a relaxed and intimate environment; this is not a stuffy classroom workshop. There will also be a shoot at the end of the day, concentrating on demonstrating how I direct a couple.
I will talk about all the aspects that I have found most beneficial in my own photography business, as well as my approach to shooting weddings and couple sessions. My aim is for you to leave full of inspiration, excited about the possibilities in front of you.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying your unique style, vision and voice
- Staying inspired and developing your craft
- Client communication & customer service
- The importance of a strong brand identity and successful branding
- Making pricing work for you
- Introduction to the Beloved/Moment Design interaction technique for photographers
Marianne Taylor is an award-winning photographer, an educator, serial entrepreneur, and the founder of Her Lovely Heart.
With this reservation, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Places are strictly limited. Although registration fees are non-refundable, they may be transferred to another participant or used as credit towards a future workshop.
2. Marianne Taylor cannot be held liable or responsible if you are not able to attend a workshop you have registered for.
3. Marianne Taylor reserves the right to change the content of the workshop from that advertised without notice.