Hello Monday! It's time for the 10th (yes, really!) chapter of The Heart List.
Here's how it works. Below, you can download a printable pdf of the current Chapter. You can then fill yours in, blog it, and link to your blog post in the comments below, so we can all visit each others lists and get inspired!
Click here to download The Heart List: Chapter Ten: Download
Chapter Ten: List the things that made you smile today
Today started with seemingly many obstacles. I had to deal with some difficult situations, fix some techy things I had indadvertedly broken, deal with some not so pleasant feedback, plus I completely forgot to put our rubbish out for the bin men to collect. I was in a danger of getting into a right funk, so I decided to make a Heart List that would force me to notice the positives about today, the things that have made me smile. It's so too easy to notice only the negative stuff, and take the good for granted. Paying attention to the things that make you smile will hopefully add up to more smiles, at least it did for me. Here's my list, I'd love to see yours!
- Waking up to a snuggly cat.
- Touching base with an old friend.
- Super nice emails from strangers. (Today was especially fruitful for this, thank you!)
- Yonanas for breakfast! (If you're not acquainted with the Yonanas machine, google it and change your life. :D)
- Looking out of the window. Even in the rain. (I love living here.)
- Finally finishing a project with a heavy workload.
- Getting lovely feedback from clients.
- Not caring that my handwriting on this sucks. (I actually giggled at the random, wonky ugliness of it. Sorry. :P)