Can you believe it's Monday again! It's time for yet another chapter of The Heart List.
This week I thought it would be good to take stock on our dreams. Listing your dreams, whether small or big, gives you a roadmap of where you want to be heading in life. Not only is it inspiring and motivational to remind yourself of your dreams, but it can also correct your course if you have started coasting towards a shore, which you never actually dreamed about.
Here's how it works. Below, you can download a printable pdf of the current Chapter. You can then fill yours in, blog it, and link to your blog post in the comments below, so we can all visit each others lists and get inspired!
Click here to download The Heart List: Chapter Three: Download
Chapter Three: List your dreams, big and small
Remember not to judge your dreams, there's no such thing as a dream too big, or one too small for that matter. Don't worry about plausibility or probability, just let your heart guide you. An unexpected benefit of working on this list is realising how many of your former dreams you might have already achieved. Here's my list, I'd love to see yours!
- Living by the sea. (Yay, coming true soon!)
- Having my own studio space, which would be open to other creatives.
- Sitting on a tropical beach, holding hands, taking stock on life.
- Building something big enough to inspire more people than I could imagine.
- Creating a series of paintings that communicate the joy creating them gives.
- Driving on a coastal road with wind in my hair, feeling free.
- Feeling confident and beautiful, comfortable in my own skin, .
- Being free of jealousy and feeling happy with what I've got.
- Running businesses that thrive and feed my soul.
- Not being afraid.
- Feeling truly connected with friends and family.