It's time for another chapter of The Heart List. This week we want you to think of ways to reconnect with people that matter.
Here's how it works. Below, you can download a printable pdf of the current Chapter. You can then fill yours in, blog it, and link to your blog post in the comments below, so we can all visit each others lists and get inspired!
Click here to download The Heart List: Chapter Four: Download
Chapter Four: List ways to connect with loved ones
You know how easy it is to get too busy with work, and life in general, and lose touch with friends and family. If you write up a bit of a plan of how you could connect with important people in your life, you'll be a lot more likely to actually do it, rather than just thinking about it once in a while when you see someone's birthday pop up on Facebook. Here's my list, I'd love to see yours!
- Go home more often.
- Organise a get-together with old friends.
- Schedule a regular date night.
- Plan a birthday party.
- Reconnect with my mentors.
- Get to know my brothers better.
- Be the first to apologise.
- Plan a trip with a friend.
- Meet online friends in person.
- Attend more industry events.
- Make a list of people I've lost contact with, and try to reconnect with one each week.
- Skype more with people who are far away.
- Put friends and family before work.