I hope you're all doing really well! For the past couple of weeks I've concentrated on making one of my biggest dreams come through. I finally moved to one of my favourite places on earth, Cornwall in the UK, and I am so happy to be living by the sea, feeling like my soul has come home. Sorry for dropping off the radar there for a minute, but I've been elbow deep in cardboard boxes and allen keys. But things are finally settling, so I thought I'd get back to the swing of things with a new chapter of The Heart List.
Here's how it works. Below, you can download a printable pdf of the current Chapter. You can then fill yours in, blog it, and link to your blog post in the comments below, so we can all visit each others lists and get inspired!
Click here to download The Heart List: Chapter Nine: Download
Chapter Nine: List the ways you/your business can help others
This week I wanted to remind myself why I wanted to start HLH, and why I think I can help others with the services I offer. For some reason it can feel awkward to ‘blow our own horn' as it were, but if we don't know how we can help others, how would potential clients know whether we can help them? Here's my list (sorry for the awful handwriting, it was scribbled on the floor!), I'd love to see yours!
- Others can learn from my mistakes, so they don't have to make all of them.
- I can offer inspiration that keeps the creative fires burning, because I live by example.
- I have nearly two decades of entrepreneurial experience (finally age is a good thing!).
- I can build useful, but also visually pleasing resources.
- I know how it feels to fall out of love with a successful business.
- I can create training that feeds both the mind and the soul.
- My love for collecting new techniques will finally come in handy.